Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Twenty Twelve

Grandeur plans for the new year? No such thing.

2011 was a terrible year. One I hope to forget. At the age of 25, I fell in love and got my heart broken.

This year, I just want myself back. I want a calmer heart. A stronger mind. I want to be okay. I don't want to beg for someone's attention and allow anyone to treat me like dirt. I deserve better. No one is worth my time or love, if they don't realize how much they mean to me.

Above all, I hope I can finally let go. Trust that I'll find another. Someone who's willing to go through great lengths for me. I know I'm willing to do so. For the right person. Sounds romantic? Honestly, I think I'm being practical.

In the meantime, I need to distance myself and keep chugging ahead. With or without your love abuse.

I hear Tokyo calling. Less than a month to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment