Monday, April 25, 2011

#1: Starbucks Chocolate Meringue Muffin

The second brother brought back cupcakes over the weekend. Yes. CUPCAKES! ♥

What else? Nomnomnom!


This is THE Chocolate Meringue Muffin.

Gorgeous!

The chocolate cream on top is light and freakin delicious. It literally melts in your mouth. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate. But the muffin seriously taste awesome. Not too bitter and not too sweet. It's a perfect balance. I'm in love with this muffin, I swear. Go taste it for yourself and tell me it's not awesome! Yes, coming at a Starbucks near you!

FYI.
The other flavour: lemon meringue
Perfect for those who prefer their dessert less sweet. Pfft!

I have found my calling! I love food. And I love to eat. :cues dramatic music: I will be the next Starbucks Food Reviewer! Albeit an unofficial one. I can make it work. I think.

I will review the cake pops next! They're already in my fridge actually. :D Wait for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment